What is a learning management system?
A learning management system (LMS) is a software application that will enable training providers to carry out administration, documentation, tracking, reporting and delivery of course materials.
The LMS will enable you to track the progress of any learners on your qualification whether this is a blended learning course or distance learning course. Colleges, training providers, universities and school can utilise. These are some of the feature of the LMS:
- Delivery of course Content
- Student Administration and Registration
- Training Management
- Curriculum and Certification Management
- Skills and Competencies Management
- Individual Learners Development Plan
- Assessing and result storage
- Weekly and monthly reports
- Training Record Management
- Resource Management and adaptation
The benefit of the LMS is the ability to track assessment and make the course interactive and engaging for the learners on the course. For more information about the LMS System contact our support team today on 01772 910 949.